Thousands of instructors are currently teaching with MyEconLab New Design and we are excited to be releasing the remainder of courses (i.e. all authors, titles & editions) for immediate use! Here are highlights of the great new features and the functionality available with MyEconLab New Design.
• One Place for All of Your Courses. Instructor and Student Users in New Design can register, create, and access all of their Pearson courses from one convenient online location. Students have one Pearson portal for all their courses, making it easier to get everyone registered in YOUR course!
• An Enhanced Pearson eText. Available within the online course materials and offline via the iPad app, the enhanced eText allows instructors and students to highlight, bookmark, and take notes.
• Advanced Communication Tools, including email, discussion boards, chat, and ClassLive.
• More Customization Options, to provide additional ways to share documents, add content, and rename menu items.
• Temporary Access, offering students a seventeen-day grace period as they wait for Financial Aid.
Starting July 14, 2012 all new MyEconLab courses will be MyEconLab New Design Courses. If your present course is not in MyEconLab New Design, you should finish your course and make sure to create your next one inMyEconLab New Design.
If your present course is not in MyEconLab New Design and will not be over by July 14, please contact your Pearson Representative. They will assist you and your students on how to complete that course without interruption.
To get started with MyEconLab, go to www.pearsonmylab.com and log in with your existing user name and password. After July 14, logging in at www.myeconlab.com will take you to New Design, as well. After logging in, you can:
Once you’ve created a course and your assignments, check out some of the other resources available as you make the transition to New Design:
Video: Transition to New Design
This video highlights the key difference between your old courses and your New Design Course.
Live Online Training
Register for online training where you will be taken through New Design and have an opportunity to ask questions. Click the “Show All Meetings” link to see all upcoming sessions!
MyEconLab New Design Instructive User Guide
View the Instructor User Guide that contains information on all aspects of managing your New Design Course
MyEconLab First Day of Class Handout
Download a handout that you can customize with your own Course ID and then distribute to your students for easy enrollment into your course.
New Design How to Videos
Watch other videos to learn more about how to work in New Design.