The Pearson Customer Experience team is here to help you get up and running quickly and easily with MyEconLab. What’s New? MyEconLab was upgraded over the summer with several new testing and eText features. Take a moment to read about the new features to take advantage of this fall semester!
We are also excited to introduce MyEconLab New Design for the following titles:
• Bade/Parkin, Essential Foundation of Economics 5e; Foundations of Economics 5e; Foundations of Macroeconomics 5e; Foundations of Microeconomics 5e
• Case/Fair/Oster, Principles of Economics 10e; Principles of Macroeconomics 10e; Principles of Microeconomics 10e
• Gordon, Macroeconomics Brief 12e
• Hubbard/O’Brien, Economics 3e; Macroeconomics 3e; Microeconomics 3e
• Hubbard/O’Brien/Rafferty, Macroeconomics 1e
• Hubbard/O’Brien, Money and Banking 1e
• Krugman/Obstfeld/Melitz, International Economics 9e
• Miller, Economics Today 16e; Economics Today: The Macro View 16e; Economics Today: The Micro View 16e
• Mishkin, Macroeconomics 1e
• O’Sullivan/Sheffrin/Perez, Economics 7e; Macroeconomics 7e; Microeconomics 7e; Survey of Economics 5e
• Parkin, Economics 10e; Macroeconomics 10e; Microeconomics 10e
• Perloff, Microeconomics 6e
The MyEconLab New Design offers a number of great, new features including:
• New User Interface for quick and easy access to the course materials your students use most: Assignments, Study Plan, eText and Results!
• New Communication & Collaboration Tools including Email, Chat, Discussion Boards, and ClassLive Whiteboard. Use these to foster collaboration, class participation and group work!
• Enhanced eText within MyEconLab New Design and offline via iPad app. You and your students can highlight, bookmark and take notes – both online and offline. You are now able to share important notes and bookmarks with your students.
• More course customization options allow you to change the course menu, add folders, upload files, and more.
Getting Started, Training & Support:
These interactive Instructor User Guides will walk you through the registration and course creation process – both for traditional and New Design course materials. The guides offer step-by-step instructions, searches, and links to training tutorial videos so you can read instructions for MyEconLab or MyEconLab New Design and subsequently watch it being done.
Attend any number of MyEconLab training sessions offered weekly. These are intimate training sessions led by experienced users who offer advice and best practices.
Post your questions to the Community Discussion Center to share tips, tools, and experiences with other users! The Faculty Advisory Network is a special area of the community exclusive to instructors teaching with a MyLab program. Join this members-only network to participate in MyEconLab discussions with other users.
Finally, the Pearson Customer Experience team wants to help you have the best possible teaching experience with MyEconLab, so please do not hesitate to contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Best wishes for the fall semester!